problem with vncviewer clipboard

David L idht4n at gmail.com
Tue May 26 21:24:11 UTC 2009

I'm having vncviewer problems with f11 that I don't think
I had with f10 with respect to receiving clipboard
data from a vncviewer session.  I can paste into the
vncviewer session, but I can't copy from the vncviewer
session and paste into my f11 X session.  The vncserver
it configured to send and receive clipboard.  It's an fc6
vncserver session that I've tested it with and I believe I
was able to copy/paste both ways from the same vncserver
session from f10.  Is this a bug, or do I need to do
something different from f10 to make this work?

Thanks,

            David