Upgrade from LiveCD to DVD/CD install

Hey all,

I've recently installed using a LiveCD and understandably there's bits
and pieces missing from the standard DVD/CD install that the live
install obviously can't include on the disk.

While some things are obvious (OpenOffice.org for example) I get the
feeling that I'm missing other things (maybe ntfs support, as an
example) which got me to wondering...

Is there a command I can run that will bring my LiveCD install up to the
same level as a DVD/CD install.  Maybe some yum meta-package that
installs all the bits and pieces of a standard install.  Or how hard
would this be to do?

Rodd