[Test-Announce] Fedora12 RC install test Nov4-Nov11

shmuel siegel fedora at shmuelhome.mine.nu
Fri Nov 6 09:00:11 UTC 2009

Liam wrote:
> hello,
>
>       Take Adam Williamson suggestion,just to draw your attention to
> RC install testing here :). Actually we started install against TC on
> Nov4,please see previous mails.This is the last install testing for
> F12 before GA,so it's very important to estimate whether f12 is
> qualified enough to release after lots of bugs were fixed. If you are
> interested, please download ISO at:
>   http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/12-RC.1/
> I have created a matrix for testers to add test results at:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_12_RC1_Install
>
> More details,please see test matrix.
>
> Thanks
> Liam

Am I still asleep or does the test ask us to use a user name for a non
user name connection.

    QA/TestCases/InstallSourceFtpAnonymous

  Steps To Reproduce

   1. Boot the installation program
   2. When prompted by stage#1 loader, enter a hostname and path for a
      FTP accessible installation source.
   3. Provide a non-anonymous username and password to use for the
      connection