Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora12 RC install test Nov4-Nov11

Just a heads-up that RC4 has been composed,testers can download from:
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/12-RC.4/
and please add test results to:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_12_RC4_Install

Thanks
Liam

On 11/06/2009 02:18 PM, Liam wrote:
hello,

Take Adam Williamson suggestion,just to draw your attention to RC
install testing here :). Actually we started install against TC on
Nov4,please see previous mails.This is the last install testing for F12
before GA,so it's very important to estimate whether f12 is qualified
enough to release after lots of bugs were fixed. If you are interested,
please download ISO at:
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/12-RC.1/
I have created a matrix for testers to add test results at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_12_RC1_Install

More details,please see test matrix.

Thanks
Liam