Can't restart x on card O

I don't understand what is going on.  I can install Fedora 12 fine but
when I reboot it, no screen  Message says it can't restart x on card 0.
Somebody, please help.  I have installed fedora 12 at least 10 times
with same results.

I was told to use akmod and that doesn't do the trick.  I use nothing
and that certainly doesn't do the trick.  I have a evga 9500 video card.

--
Lawrence E Graves <lgraves risingstarmbc com>