Crash reporter crashing

Adam Pribyl pribyl at lowlevel.cz
Fri Nov 13 20:43:59 UTC 2009

After last updates from F12, Firefox had crashed twice to me, ABTR
triggers, which is fine, but when I fill in my bugzilla account details,
it asks for some "password for default keyring as it is locked" (I do not
have a master password on gnome keyring btw.). As non of the passwords for
my system I know applies (also tried empty one), I canceled this and ABRT,
generated its own error in CCMainWindow.py dumping my bugzilla account
details (yes password too) to bug report. Huh? Help, I can't report bugs
:).

Adam Pribyl