Does firefox upgrades need some pre/post install love to close and restart firefox during upgrades

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Tue Nov 17 06:40:57 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 22:05 -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-11-17 at 07:17 +0200, shmuel siegel wrote:
>
> > What are you trying to say. A set of users are saying that current
> > procedures cause data loss for them
>
> Um? I haven't seen anyone saying that.

I haven't lost any data, but I've certainly lost time as it stops to
respond appropriately (in a variety of different ways including forms
not working, buttons not posting, hyperlinks failing, and other annoying
things) and typically the session isn't saved on kill so the 20 or so
tabs I've been working in are all lost.

R.