New BugZapper Introduction

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:08:20 UTC 2009

On 11/19/2009 05:02 PM, Kim Fredrik Bråthen Olsen wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm glad to join the bugzappers/triage team. I have some fedora experience,
> but that was a while ago (fedora 6-8). Been jumping between distros
> for a while, before
> settling at fedora again with the release of 12. Since I have little
> experience with
> this kind of work, I might need a bit of help pointing me in the right
> direction to get
> started.
>
> I wish to help out with the development of fedora because it is the
> distro I like the most
> and I also wish to learn more about it (and get involved). I have a
> bachelor in computer science, and also enjoy tinkering with computers
> and gadgets on my spare time.
>
> My irc nick is kimf and I will probably hang out a bit there.
> But if I'm not there I can be reached on this email address.
>
> Thanks,
> Kim Olsen

Hello Kim, welcome to the group! I have approved your group membership.
Here is a list of components which we'd like BugZappers to work on as a
priority.
The list is at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Components_and_Triagers

we'd recommend you pick a component from that list that you feel
comfortable working on, then contact its maintainer to say you'll be
working on triaging it, and ask if they have any tips or special
requests. Then read:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugsAndFeatureRequests
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Tools
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/FindingBugs
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/How_to_Triage
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/FindingDuplicates
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/StockBugzillaResponses

  if you have not begun to do so already. If you have any questions
please don't hesitate to ask. Also, we hold our weekly meetings on
Tuesdays at 15:00 UTC - if you have the time, please do attend.

Thanks for helping out =)
Edward Kirk (tk009)