Move A Wiki Migration How To

Does the Fedora Project have a wiki page explaining how to migrate a mediawiki wiki on one server to another server, and perhaps from one release of Fedora to a newer release? I just migrated my own personal wiki from my Fedora 11 machine (mediawiki-1.15.1-50) to Fedora 12 (mediawiki-1.15.1-51), and I would like to post my experiences with this so they can benefit some other person.

I'm familiar with the mediawiki.org pages for moving a wiki, but they miss some essential steps. And there are some Fedora-specific steps that could be documented as well.

Thanks

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA