Fedora 12 QA retrospective - feedback needed

Greetings folks,

Whether you call it a post-mortem, retrospective or lessons learned ...
the end result is the same.  I'd like to collect thoughts on how
good/bad of a job the QA group did in planning and testing the Fedora 12
release.  In keeping with the release-wide retrospective from Fedora 11
[1], feel free to share any wishlist items as well.

I've started the discussion on the wiki at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_QA_Retrospective.

Adding your thoughts is easy ...
      * Edit the wiki directly (instructions provided for ~anonymous
        feedback)
      * Or, reply to this mail (I'll collect feedback and add to the
        wiki)

Over the next week, I plan to organize any feedback and discuss the
highlights during an upcoming QA team meeting.  The goal will be to
prioritize the pain points and use as a basis for defining objectives
for Fedora 13.

Thanks for your feedback!
James

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_Retrospective_Notes