[Test-Announce] Fedora12 Beta RC2 install test

Hello,

The release engineering is composing F12 Beta RC2 with anaconda 12.37. We can see from f12 Beta blocker list[1] that almost all bugs which related to installation were fixed and removed from list.After PreBeta testing and BetaTC testing, a lot of bugs have been fixed.So this round of install testing is valuable to validate whether the Beta is qualified enough.Once finish composing,the ISO will be available for downloading at:
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/12-Beta-RC2/

I have created a matrix for testers to select test cases and post test results at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_12_Beta_RC2_Install

If get some defects during testing,please refer to bug reporting guidance[2], any question,get help from:
  * IRC: #fedora-qa on irc.freenode.net
  * Mailing list: fedora-test-list
  * Reference of ways to communicate at:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate