Standardize/ have consistency in the layout of How_to_Debug_<component> wiki pages.

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Oct 13 22:02:54 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-07 at 15:10 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> Subject says it all..

Just a quick update on this. First, thanks again to everyone who's
worked on the pages so far.

Second, the QA meeting yesterday agreed to standardize on the
'How_to_debug_<component>' page naming, so we should rename all the
pages to fit that convention. I'll do this tomorrow if no-one else feels
like doing it :)

Third, Johann mentioned today he was having trouble implementing the
template page as a genuine Wiki template (rather than just an example
that would be statically copy/pasted for each new page). I am going to
take tomorrow to try and get a working implementation done this way, in
my own draft space on the Wiki. I'll post up my results tomorrow. Was
hoping to do it today, but it's been too busy.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey