broadcom wireless worked out of the box

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Wed Oct 14 15:44:01 UTC 2009

  as a radical departure from my normal whinging about stuff that
*doesn't* work, i was thrilled to see that broadcom wireless worked
right away with no extra help from me.  i'm assuming that was
*supposed* to happen, yes?  so i don't need to go thru the normal
downloading of firmware, fwcutting and so on, correct?

rday