Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora12 Beta RC2 install test

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 11:29 +0800, Liam wrote:

> Yes,The release candidate should include LiveCD, I have requested it via
> ticket#2192, hope the later RC will contain LiveCD along with other DVDs
> and CDs

I'm composing the Live now.  Due to compose system disk space, I wanted
to be more confident of the CD/DVD set before I started on live images,
as I had to finish up work and scrub the CD/DVD set to make room to
compose the Live images.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!