Fedora 12 Beta now available!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Oct 20 17:37:46 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 13:22 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

>   i am *so* going to stress test this with my ati radeon systems.
> don't get me started on that story.  :-(

Radeon's probably not quite as much of a sea-change in this release as
Intel, but it should still be better. Mostly. Heh.

> p.s.  i know there's a general test page, but is there a specific list
> of ATI driver testing?

Not quite sure what you mean, but there's test cases on the most recent
Test Day page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-09-09_Radeon

you can certainly run through those.

--