first experience with f12 beta

Hello,

Just installed f12 beta on my infamous HP dv9237eu laptop. I read that suspend will now work even when you have nvidia graphics adapter. I try suspend to disk on kde, screen goes black but the cpu fan keeps rolling. System seems frozen so I have to use power button to shutdown.

Now when I boot I see:

*** An error occured during the file system check.
	*** ...
		*** ...
			*** ...
				Give root password for maintenance
					(or type Control-D to continue):

Indent looks weird but who cares. Now if I press ANY key I get:
	Login incorrect.
		Give root password for maintenance
			(or type Control-D to continue):

Control-D does not work and I can't type root password. How can I boot normally?

Riku