2009-10-26 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting Agenda

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Oct 26 12:14:34 UTC 2009

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2009-10-26
# Time: 16:00 UTC (12 EDT)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Hey folks,  please see the proposed agenda provided by Adam Williamson.
I've also asked for Adam's help in hosting the meeting today.  If you're
a regular, we look forward to hearing from you.  If you're new to QA ...
lurking, questions and feedback are always welcome :)

             * 2009-10-29 - i18n Test Day - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-10-29
>            * 2009-10-30 - Blocker Bug Day (F12Blocker) #2
>
>         6. Open discussion - <Your topic here>

NOTE: Be aware that while the meeting time has not changed (16:00 UTC),
daylight savings time may have changed in your timezone.  See
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=10&day=26&year=2009&p1=0&p2=256&p3=179&p4=204

Thanks,
James