RE: New kernel in F12

The first time I rebooted after updating from Rawhide to kernel-PAE-2.6.31.5-96.fc12.i686 yesterday, the kernel crashed with a stack trace on reboot after saying something about an APIC problem and then telling me to reboot with apic=debug and then noapic.  I unfortunately didn't write down any details about the kernel crash because I figured it would be reproducible.  I rebooted with apic=debug and it didn't happen.  Then I rebooted again without apic=debug or noapic, i.e., the same way that had crashed the first time, and the reboot succeeded without crashing.

Is there useful information about my system that I can provide to help the kernel maintainers make something useful out of what happened to me?

  Jik