Re: Bug resolution for multiple issues in description

2009/9/7 Sergey Rudchenko <sergey rudchenko gmail com>:
> What is the bug workflow in the case of
> "Two_or_more_issues_per_report" ?
> I got the bug #467434 which already has the appropriate stock comment,
> but it's still NEW.
>
> Shouldn't its status be changed?

Nope. It looks like it's a hard to reproduce one. Were you be able to
reproduce it?

> Maybe I should file the separate bugs (per problem) with the original
> reporter in CC?

As already said, you can leave a comment if there are more than one
issue. But to me, the third (even further) isn't a bug. It might
simply be that his box is busy.

So, "further" and "even further" sounds more like a RFE to me.
If it's the standard behavior of the user-switch-applet, suggest him
to file RFEs.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium