problems with current update 20090911

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 04:40:06 UTC 2009

Greetings All:

Several things that are bothering me with the current update dated
20090910 and 20090911...

kernel-2.6.31-2.fc12.x86_64,  I am getting a kernel panic.  The
message is "Kernel panic not syncing VFS.  can't mount root fs ...
unknown block--hd(0, 0)

The latest xulrunner is not allowing me to open firefox now.  There is
also Firefox 3.6.3 out also...

Does any one know why the default constantine login sound file was
changed back to the same as Fedora 11?

Also why was the three- color bar put back in from fedora 11 too?  I
liked the circle that filled in and then flash the fedora symbol...

Can anyone answer these complaints?  BTW, this is the first time ever
in using fedora bleeding edge that I have gotten a kernel panic and I
have been doing this since redhat 6.....

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey