Announcing Fedora 12 Snapshot 3

Emmett Culley emmett at webengineer.com
Mon Sep 21 17:28:53 UTC 2009

I am not able to boot the newest snapshot on my laptop with LUK encrypted partitions.  It alwasy prompts for the partition's password, then I can hear the CD player for 20 or so seconds, then it boots from the hard drive.

I don't know if this was a problem in previous snapshots as this is the first time I tried on on this laptop.  Dell inspiron 9400 AMD ATI x1300 4BG RAM.

Emmett