selinux and 2.6.31-33.fc12.x86_64

J M monty19 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 03:20:38 UTC 2009

>You need to yum -y update.

>SELinux and dracut changed the way the initrd is loaded during boot.  SELinux will turn back on when you finish updating to the latest code.

I have been checking for updates the last couple days and none have seemed to reslove this.
At this time yum -y update is telling me there are no new updates available.
I also tried creating a new initramfs with dracut for the heck of it, and that
also did not work. I currently have:

selinux-policy-3.6.32-7.fc12.noarch
selinux-policy-targeted-3.6.32-7.fc12.noarch
kernel-2.6.31-33.fc12.x86_64
dracut-002-2.gitc53acc30.fc12.noarch

Are these the correct versions? Is there anything else I should be looking at?