Boot media testing against F12 Beta test compose, start from 2009-Sep-23

Liam lili at redhat.com
Thu Sep 24 09:44:21 UTC 2009

On 09/24/2009 05:19 PM, Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 10:31 PM, Liam<lili at redhat.com>  wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>>     We are getting close to Beta release of fedora 12. On 2009-Sept-23(This
>> Wednesday),a Fedora12 Beta test compose will be available for testing.
>
> About the timing of that compose, I sent a dent to Jesse, and got these replies:
>
> http://identi.ca/notice/10622272
>
> @quaid: compose is taking a while due to being at #LinuxCon . Working on it now.
>
> http://identi.ca/notice/10622289
>
> @quaid: that's also the date we /do/ the compose, not necessarily the
> date that the compose is available to the public.

Yes,Jesse was a little distracted with LinuxCon this week :), He
provided us a Test Compose at:
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/mash/F12-Beta-TC/ . But this test
compose is not stable, I tested it today,both i386 and x86_64, it can
not complete an installation on any machine. He said he had made some
mistakes with the compose.I don't know this issue due to the mistakes in
compose or anaconda of itself.So I have asked Jesse to do another
compose for us immediately without previous mistakes.

Liam