Re: [Fedora Infrastructure] #1664: request of "Test_Results" name space

On 09/28/2009 08:20 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 16:11 -0400, James Laska wrote:
>
>> Hey folks,
>>
>> Just a heads up, the following proposal has the Test_Day wiki namespace
>> being redirected to a more generic Test_Results namespace.  This change
>> will allow for more community test events to leverage anonymous wiki
>> contributions.
>>
>> The infrastructure team would like to close the loop on this soon, so if
>> you have any concerns please follow-up to this mail.  Otherwise, I think
>> we'll give the go ahead at the end of this week.
>>
> It's a fine proposal, but I don't think it makes any sense to replace
> the existing Test_Day namespace. Calling the page for a Test Day
> "Test_Results:somethingorother" looks pretty confusing. Either we keep
> the existing Test_Day namespace for specific test day events, or we have
> two pages for each test day, one in the Test_Results namespace with ONLY
> results on it.

Agreed.

We should keep Test_Day namespace and create another one called
Test_Results that ( anonymous ) reporters post their test results for a
given Test_day which this move is all about right :).

JBG
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B. Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Taeknigardi;;Dunhagi 5;Reykjavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg hi is
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801