Re: Anaconda on a Test Day CD?

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:54:21 -0400,
  Kamil Paral <kparal redhat com> wrote:

> So what do you think? Is it/is it not worth bothering? Do we
> more often want anaconda included or have less problems when
> building it?

I think you make a case for it being a reasonable exception.
I don't know if it is worth bothering with. Especially going forward
there are supposed to be more safeguards against things breaking
anaconda.

I saw you put up instructions to cover how to handle building a test
day image if anaconda is broken when you need to do the build. That
might be good enough.