Fedora install support for netbooks -- small screen size

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Jan 6 15:24:49 UTC 2010

I am doing another FC12 install on my ASUS 701ee.  This is a test
system, and I end up installing every month or so.

Of course with the small screen size, I end up pressing <cntl-N> a lot,
as I cannot see the Next button.  And on some screens I just miss some
options, like getting to customize the install packages.  I am always
forgetting the key combo to turn that check box on.

Is there some way to either get the ability to pan the screen around or
scroll the screen so that on Netbooks that SHOULD be a popular install
platform for Fedora, can have workable installation?