Czech translation team

On http://translate.fedoraproject.org/teams/cs there is nobody as coordinator of czech translations, I'd like to take this role, so I finally decided to undergo the join procedure, but from that join it is not clear to me, how can I become the coordinator. Well it is easily possible I missed this information in all those keys, accounts, passwords and pages how something should be done. What is the procedure to achieve this role?

Thanks

Adam Pribyl