Re: Module Movements in the repositories

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
O/H Runa Bhattacharjee έγραψε:
@ Request the maintainers to send in a notification mail to the main
devel-announcement list
@ The above mail can be cc-ed or forwarded to the fedora-trans list for
notifying the translators
@ A page linked from the Fedora Translation Project wiki page, listing
all the available repositories and their respective account information.
Good ideas. The best place to note the requirement for notification
would be the
guidelines we discussed on creating in the previous meeting.
Would a new wiki page for this be required or can it be squeezed in, in
any other existing location on the wiki?

I'd say make a new page like /L10N/DeveloperGuidelines and make it as focused to
developers as possible.

Can you bootstrap this Runa, based on the GNOME wiki pages?
Yup. Gimme a day or two.

cheers
Runa