Re: l18n signup doesn't accept my pub ssh key. Help!

2007/8/21, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris glezos com>:

> We should make *sure* that such observations, bugs or requests aren't forgotten
> in the mailing list archives. We can either open a bug report for it or dump it
> on a wiki page, on which people will subscribe to keep an eye on it.
>
> Yuan, can you please open a bug report for this and check out if l10n.gnome.org
> presents similar inconsistencies?

Hi, d

bug opened as https://bugzilla.redhat.com/253668

l10n.gnome.org is almost alright. For any language, the statistics on
Team and Language pages are the same. I checked only 4 languages. For
different languages, the statistics differ but that is OK I think,
because they count different po file sets.

Thanks!

--
bbbush ^_^