translate.fp.org icons next to names of modules

Hello,
could anyone please explain me what those red stop signs with
texts: "Errors while running 'intltool-update -m' check" and "Can't
generate POT file, using old one." next ot module name mean?

And I guess that yellow exclamation mark with text "Entry for this
language is not present in LINGUAS file." can be easily corrected
with adding language I'm translating to in that LINGUAS files. Am I correct?

Thank you.

Bukovansky Richard
richard bukovansky atlas cz