[Fwd: String changes for pirut to add error messages]

Whoops, sending to the right list...

Jeremy

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Jeremy Katz <katzj redhat com>
To: Fedora internationalization discussions
<fedora-i18n-list redhat com>
Cc: rel-eng <rel-eng fedoraproject org>
Subject: String changes for pirut to add error messages
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:05:38 -0400

This is a request to break the string freeze for pirut to add some error
messages when handling repo editing.  Not doing so means we either need
  a) rip out the capability
  b) not handle errors
  c) only give a generic "Error" type of thing rather than useful error
messages
  d) don't mark the strings for translation and have them show up in
English only

None of which feel all that right to me.  So sound reasonable?

Jeremy