[Fwd: Re: [Query] system-config-firewall/string # 60]

Runa Bhattacharjee runab at redhat.com
Thu Aug 30 04:16:20 UTC 2007

Hello,
Thanks everyone for helping me sort out this query. Thomas had sent in
the following reply right after my mail acknowledging it as a typo (and
he has fixed it already!). Somehow it did not make it into the
mailing-list and is missing from the archives. Very wierd! I am
forwarding this mail again for everyone.

Thanks again.
cheers
Runa