Re: What's the future for translation inside the FP ?

On 6/8/07, Alain PORTAL <aportal univ-montp2 fr> wrote:
> There was a similar script around a while ago by the Ukranian team:
>
> http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/fedora

The requested URL /~lvm/fedora-cvs/fedora-cvs-0.3.tar.gz was not found on this
server. ;-)

Well, it was a while ago ;-)

> I've updated it for the purposes of the Serbian team. Please feel free
> to pick it for ideas:
>
> http://fedora.prevod.org/alati/updatetrans

In fact, my script is based on the following command:

cvs co -c

that list all the avaliable modules on the cvs and I try to parse the
translate module

Sure, that is the better way to do it, but you still need to handle
the special cases. That's why I thought you might want to use some
snippets from my script.

Regards,
Miloš