Re: What's the future for translation inside the FP ?

Le vendredi 08 juin 2007, Miloš Komarčević a écrit :

> > In fact, my script is based on the following command:
> >
> > cvs co -c
> >
> > that list all the avaliable modules on the cvs and I try to parse the
> > translate module
>
> Sure, that is the better way to do it, but you still need to handle
> the special cases.

This is why my script failed

> That's why I thought you might want to use some
> snippets from my script.

Probably. But I don't like to hardcode the module names in the script, this
isn't a good way ;-)
But the good way would be to fix the cvs structure.

Near all the translate module are:
po_module -d module module/po

but there are some dirty choices like:
po_system-config-bind -d system-config-bind
             system-config-bind/devel/system-config-bind-4.0.0/po

Regards
--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français
http://manpagesfr.free.fr/