Re: What's the future for translation inside the FP ?

Le lundi 11 juin 2007, Besnik Bleta a écrit :

> Well... the localized strings worked well :)
>
> Having to guess what´s the CVSROOT for this case, stopped me there.

You have to setup the CVSROOT environment variable (as said in strings you
translated ;-) ) to be able to checkout files.
You have to do like when you do "cvs co translate", but instead this previous
command, you launch the script.

Regards
--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français