Re: New FLP web page, translation statistics

Hi Dimitris,

I'd prefer if languages could be listed alphabetically, instead of
ranked. It makes difficult to find a given language. For instance,
enter on

http://publictest4.fedora.redhat.com/module/anaconda

and try to find yours.

Also, I think only HEAD is needed to be showed for statistics, and
just provide links to the other significative branches/tags. It would
reduce the time to load the page, and I don't think it's so necessary
to display old branches statistics.

It looks great, hope we'll soon be able to translate it too :) .

2007/6/13, Michael H. Smith <mhideo redhat com>:
On Sun, 2007-06-10 at 22:49 +0100, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> Hey all.
>
> In the past few days I've been playing around with an implementation for a web
> home for the FLP, `l10n.fedoraproject.org`. Here's a live prototype:
>
>   http://publictest4.fedora.redhat.com/
>
> Do you like it? Does it work for you? Do you absolutely hate it and want to DDoS
> the server? Any thoughts, fire away. :-)
>
> Hopefully, when the development moves from i18n.redhat.com to cvs.fpo we'll have
> a system for translations up and running. Some known "bugs":

Outstanding and impressive! Cheers!

- Mike