Re: release-notes in Fedora Translations

On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 13:07 -0300, Domingo Becker wrote:
> 2007/6/22, Diego Búrigo Zacarão <diegobz gmail com>:
> > Domingo,
> >
> > I suppose that the modules
> > http://translate.fedoraproject.org are not updated in real
> > time yet.
> > The t.fp.o system is in developing process. Be patient!
> >  :)
> >
> > Regards
> >
> They seem to be.
> That's why I ask.

I've made a recent POT change to release-notes for translators' review.
Here's the information on branches:

F-7 -- work on this branch for now.  We would like to push a
fedora-release-notes RPM update very soon to address a couple problems
found in the text.  Even if your team didn't get a translation into the
ISO, we *can* include it in the RPM update!  If you don't get a
translation in by the time we push the fedora-release-notes-7.0.1-1
package, you can turn it in when you're done, and we'll push a
fedora-release-notes-7.0.1-2 or even -3 if needed.

devel -- I am keeping this branch sync'ed with F-7 for no particular
reason, but you should be able to copy your PO file and have everything
work.  If you want to commit PO changes here, that's fine.  If not,
that's fine too. :-)  There whould be real content going here around F8
test3, according to the Docs Project schedule:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Schedule

Thanks again to all translators for your hard work.