Meeting reminder: 26/6 19:00 UTC

Just a general reminder that today we'll be having our second Fedora Translation meeting.

Meeting topics can be found here :
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Meetings
If you want to add something to the topics, please do so.

This meeting will take place in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
For IRC help, please take a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRCHowTo

If you have any questions, join us in #fedora-l10n on irc.freenode.net or send a mail to the list.

For reference, last's weeks summary[1] and log[2]

[1] http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2007-June/msg00137.html
[2] http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2007-June/msg00136.html
--
Bart <couf fedoraproject org> <couf skynet be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93