Improving the currency of anaconda's pot file

A S Alam apbrar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:43:14 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 07 Mar 2007 9:59:16 pm Jeremy Katz wrote:
> Since we're really bad at manually updating anaconda's pot file, I'd
> like to move to it happening more regularly.  But to do so in a way
> that's reasonable time-wise, we'll need to stop doing the automatic
> msgmerge of po files for anaconda.  Given that many of the modules o
> i18n.redhat.com aren't automatically msgmerge'd, I don't think this

Jeremy
we are under process to add automatic merge for ALL modules
with POT, This is not big task, and Most people agree with this
Not just that, but People already rose those issue to make Auto

Also, we are under process to make this possible, if you check mail from
list in last 2 days!

thanks
--
A S Alam