Summary of completion

The following locales have completed, or nearly completed, the Release
Notes translation and should be included in the final ISO spin:

   el es it pt_BR pt sr uk zh_CN

If you want your locale to be included, you still have a few days before
the deadline of ***2359 UTC, Thursday 10 May 2007***.  For more
information on translating Fedora documentation, refer to the
Translation Quick Start Guide (TQSG) on our web site:

  http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/

The Fedora Docs Project is updating the following page at least once a
day with statistics on translation progress:

   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Translation/Statistics

The about-fedora, homepage, readme, and readme-burning-isos documents
are also showing very good statistics.  We will send a final summary
email on the deadline date which should reflect what documents will be
included in the Fedora 7 ISO spins.  Thank you for your efforts!