Self-Introduction: Cyril Marti

Full name: Cyril Marti
City, Country: Langnau, Switzerland
Job: Solution Architect / Security Architect
Company: United Security Providers

In my job, I'm writing a lot of documents, most of them in English.
Since I'm using Fedora at home, I thougth about how I could help the
Fedora project. Why not translating some docs into German?

Unitl now, I've no experience with opensource projects.

If you want to know more about me, feel free and write me.

pub   1024D/9CB0654F 2007-09-28
  Schl.-Fingerabdruck = A212 CE8C B350 20A7 9E7E  9218 89AA 2A9D 9CB0
654F
uid                  Cyril Marti <cyril marti zapp ch>
sub   2048g/A6291495 2007-09-28