----- Mensagem original ----
De: Arindam Ghosh <makghosh fedoraproject org>
Para: Fedora-trans ML <fedora-trans-list redhat com>; Fedora-trans-bn_in ML <fedora-trans-bn_in redhat com>
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 16 de Outubro de 2007 17:37:39
Assunto: Self Introduction: Arindam Ghosh

Hello all,

I am Arindam Ghosh. I have been in the Open Source world for last
couple of years. I am using Fedora from the very beginning and still
in love with it.

I would like to contribute actively in fedora-l10n. I can help out in
translation works for bengali (india) which is my native language.
Also I would like other scope of works as well. I am also a part of
fedora package maintainers. You can see
[http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ArindamGhosh]

--
regards