Re: i18n access

So there was something wrong with the key I pasted into the form, the access i working now.

Thank you

Adam Pribyl

On Mon, 3 Sep 2007, Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel wrote:

Just copy N paste your keys from your ~/.ssh/id_dsa.pub file. No need to do any additional editing in the key. Once your account gets approved, you can start working. Please let me know your account id as well, once you complete the form.

Adam Pribyl :