Default console font

Alexandru Szasz alex at maimult.ro
Sat Sep 15 14:49:28 UTC 2007

Hello,

I don't know if this is the right place to pop this question, but
maybe some of you translators know something about it.
I'm translating in Romanian and the default console font does not
include all the characters I need to display correctly the romanian
language.

Is there a possibility to change the default language code according
to the language ?
The default latarcyrheb-sun16 does not include the following symbols I need:

șțȘȚ and " which is replaced by " in latarcyrheb-sun16. Similar but
not quite the same.

I found that the font LatArCyrHeb-16.psfu does include them.

--
Alexandru Szasz