TQSG update: Accounts and Subscriptions chapter should be excluded

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Fri Sep 28 07:32:29 UTC 2007

Στις 28-09-2007, ημέρα Παρ, και ώρα 07:00 +0500, ο/η Mustafa Qasim
έγραψε:

>          The Accounts and Subscriptions chapter should be excluded
> from TQSG and make it a separate small guide. So, it would made easy
> (in future)  the development of a single Joining Guide for entire
> fedora Project System.

The procedure described is pretty much specific for L10n, and each
project/team usually has its own Join page on the wiki with different
requirements/steps. With this in mind, I'm not sure it's worth the
effort.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos