Reminder: Translation deadline for Fedora 9 is in 2 days (7/4)

Dapid Candra dapidc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 08:30:15 UTC 2008

Hi Dimitris,

I got error when uploading Makefile in docs-common/common/entities:

There was a technical error with the commit/push of your submission,
most likely because of a misconfiguration of the system. Try
refreshing the module's cache and retry submitting.The administrators
will look into the log files and try to find out what went wrong.

Regards,