Request for creating/updating fedora-trans-list-te group

Krishnababu Krothapalli kkrothap at redhat.com
Fri Apr 25 13:26:06 UTC 2008

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel wrote:
> Suresh Koya wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>   I wanted to translate the strings for Telugu language but it looks
>> like the group does not exist. So could someone create this group and
>> grant me maintainer access or some access to commit the telugu strings.
>>
>> regards,
>> Suresh
>> (surikoya)
> Hi Suresh,
>
> Welcome to the Localization Group. Here is the URL, which helps you to
> become the maintainer of Telugu translation team:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Maintainer
>
> Generally an active contributor or the team initiator becomes
> maintainer for particular language. So, I would suggest you to check
> first whether any other translator working for Telugu translations or
> not.
>
> Thanks for showing your interest in taking maintainership for Fedora
> Telugu Localization!

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your interest on Fedora Telugu localization.

This is krishna. I have been contributing for Fedora 9 Telugu translation.
If you have commit access for transifex, you can able to commit your
updations regarding telugu translation
at https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/ .

For joining and getting commit access visit
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Join

Thanks
krishna.