Note on moved modules, current coverage status

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Mar 3 17:20:47 UTC 2008

Hi all.

I'd like to be absolutely sure that everyone is on the same page about
the Move and there is no confusion whatsoever, so a couple of
observations.

*All* elvis modules that had PO files have been added both on the
statistics page and in Transifex. AFAIK there are no modules missing
(for a few days now). This means that all modules we need to care
about are there and are served by the same systems, with the same
workflow, no exceptions. A couple of modules aren't working, but we
have bug reports open for their maintainers to make them work.

Also, there are some modules noted on the Move page [1] with "N/A" on
the Stats and Transifex columns. This means that these modules didn't
have any PO files, so they were not available for translations. If
i18n support is added to them, we'll add them right away as well.

Finally, if your team has a notice icon next to it at [2]), please
step up as a maintainer for it, especially if you've been having this
role anyway on elvis in the past.

+1 for a meeting tomorrow.

Let a thousand languages bloom (nice slogan eh?) :-)

-d

[1]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR/FinalElvisMove#progress
[2]: http://translate.fedoraproject.org/teams/

--