Outage notification (Transifex) -- 2008-03-12 10:20 UTC

Ani Peter apeter at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 10:26:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

Transifex is fixed now :-) . I could commit all my translated files in
the morning using the new system without any hitch.

But when the status page got updated, there was issue with three
packages (comps, pykickstart and authconfig not showing correct status)
among which authconfig shows 1% translated which is already 100%
translated and was showing correctly till today morning. Authconfig pot
file got updated on *2008-03-13 09:43:36 UTC. *

**Best regards
Ani Peter
Fedora - Malayalam Coordinator.