Transifex not uptdate anaconda

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sun Mar 16 21:40:42 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 10:38 PM, Francesco Tombolini
<tombo at adamantio.net> wrote:
> On 2008-03-15 07:52:55 I have pushed an updated it.po to anaconda by
>  transifex, but at today, I can't see the stats updated or the new file
>  merged.
>  Can someone help me?

I think this is related to bug #435091 and affects only git repos.
I've just pushed an update to our stats software that changes the way
we handle git, and cleared the local cache. When the next update
script run occurs (1 UTC) a fresh checkout will happen, and stats
should be current. (Downloading git PO/POTs will return a 404 until
then.)

To see if this indeed fixed the issue, we'll need to monitor the stats
after a few submissions to git have landed, since we just cleared the
cache. Francesco, please report back if things are indeed fixed.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/